Annual Meeting of the Parish Council Thursday 6th May 2021
You are hereby notified of the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council for Bardney Group Parish Council which will take place on Thursday 6th May 2021 7.00pm at which the under mentioned business will be transacted.
In accordance with The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020, the meeting will take place remotely using the Zoom platform.
The meeting ID is 890 2483 7989 Password 783322
Audio recording notice*- Please note that this meeting may be recorded to assist in accurate minute taking only.
Date: 26th April 2021 Signed: Anna Lawson (Clerk and Proper Officer) (Original signed)
1-2021/22 Election of Chair. To elect the Chair of the Council for the forthcoming year 2021-2022. To receive the Chair’s Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
2-2021/22 Election of Vice-Chair. To elect the Vice-Chair of the Council for the forthcoming year 2021-20122. To receive the Vice-Chair’s Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
3-2021/22 Apologies for Absence. To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Clerk prior to the meeting.
4-2021/22 To receive a report from the Chairman.
5-2021/22 To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Member’s Register of Interests.
6-2021/22 To receive and consider any dispensation requests on agenda items and decide whether they are to be granted.
7-2021/22 To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting held on 22nd April 2021 and to authorise the Chair to sign the official minutes.
8-2021/22 To agree the dates of Parish Council & Council Committee meetings for 2021-2022. Dates proposed are the third Thursday of every month with the exception of August and December; 24th June 2021; 22nd July 2021; 16th September 2021; 21st October 2021; 18th November 2021; 20th January 2022; 17th February 2022; 17th March 2022; 21st April 2022; 19th May 2022.
9-2021/22 To agree:
- Membership of standing committee’s
- Chair of standing committee’s
- Date of meetings of standing committee’s
- Council sub committee’s and membership.
10-2021/22 To receive and consider a report from the Clerk to the Council on any outstanding matters and correspondence received since the meeting of 22nd April 2021.
11-2021/22 Financial matters:
- To approve the bank reconciliation statement for April 2021.
- To ratify payments of accounts, salaries, BACS payments & payments already made.
- To approve signatories for bank accounts.
- To ensure compliance with external audit requirements:
- To consider the Accounting Statements by the members meeting as a whole;
- To approve the Accounting Statements by resolution; and
- To ensure the Accounting Statements are signed and dated by the person presiding at the meeting at which that approval is given.
12-2021/22 To confirm date of next meeting Thursday 24th June Venue TBC
* Please see the Council’s policy on the audio recording of meetings for more information. Items at meetings are taken in order of inclusion, subject to the Chairman’s (with the Council’s) discretion to bring items forward or back in order to orderly manage the meeting and not unnecessarily exceed the recommended time for meetings.