You are hereby summoned to the next meeting of Bardney Group Parish Council, that is to be held in the Methodist Hall, Church Lane, Bardney on Thursday 21st April 2022 at 7.15pm at which the under mentioned business will be transacted. There will be a 5 minute public forum prior to the start of the meeting between 7.00pm-7.05pm where members of the public may address the council, and your attendance is also required during this period.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO ATTEND, HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE MEETING FOR ITEMS WHERE IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED THAT PUBLICITY MAY BE PREJUDICIAL, DUE TO THE SPECIAL OR CONFIDENTIAL NATURE OF THE BUSINESS.
Audio recording notice*- Please note that this meeting may be recorded to assist in accurate minute taking only.
Date: 11th April 2022 Original signed A Lawson (Clerk and RFO to the Council)
160-2021/22 Apologies for Absence i.a.w Local Govt Act 1972, Sch 12, para 40. To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Clerk prior to the meeting.
161-2021/22 To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Member’s Register of Interests.
162-2021/22 To receive and consider any dispensation requests on agenda items and decide whether they are to be granted.
163-2021/22 To approve as a correct record the notes of the meeting held on 17th March 2022 and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
164-2021/22 To receive the report from the Chairman
165-2021/22 To receive update on actions arisen at the 17th March 2022 meeting and report from the Clerk to the Council
166-2021/22 Financial matters:
- To approve the bank reconciliation statement for March 2022
- To ratify payments of accounts, salaries, BACS payments & payments already made
- Financial Risk Assessment
167-2021/22 Planning matters. To note any approved applications received and to consider any planning applications and decide any comments that the Council wishes to make.
168-2021/22 To consider renewal of policies
- Standing Orders
- Financial Regulations
169-2021/22 To consider the response to the sale of the Catholic Church which has Asset of Community Value Status
170-2021/22 To consider items for the cemetery
- The proposed increase in grass cutting cost
- To install four new plinths and footpath extension
- Site for the spoil heap
- Remove gate and extend fencing
171-2021/22 To consider installation of a picnic area on St Oswald’s Park
172-2021/22 To consider installing brackets between the new bench and Village Green wall
173-2021/22 To receive update on Freedom of Information Request from LCC
174-2021/22 Establishment – to resolve to go into closed session in accordance with Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 to discuss the following matters;.
175-2021/22 To consider names for awards
176-2021/22 To receive update on co-option and consider co-option
177-2021/22 Confirm date of next parish council meetings
- Annual Parish Meeting Thursday 12th May 2022 venue Bardney Methodist Hall
- Annual Parish Meeting of the Parish Council Thursday 19th May venue TBC
* Please see the Council’s policy on the audio recording of meetings for more information. Items at meetings are taken in order of inclusion, subject to the Chairman’s (with the Council’s) discretion to bring items forward or back in order to orderly manage the meeting and not unnecessarily exceed the recommended time for meetings.