June 2023 Agenda
You are hereby invited to attend the next Full Council Meeting of Bardney Group Parish Council , which will be held at Bardney Village Hall, Bardney on Tuesday 20 th June 2023 at 7.00pm at which the under mentioned business will be transacted.
There will be a 15 minute public forum prior to the start of the meeting where members of the public may address the Council on current issues or items that may become future agenda items.
Please note that this meeting may be recorded to assist in accurate minute taking.
1. Apologies for Absence
To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Clerk prior to the meeting in accordance with Local Gov. Act 1972, Sch 12, para 40.
2. Declarations of Interests
To receive any declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. Approval of Minutes
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the APCM meeting held on 18 th May 2023 and EOM held on the 1 st June 2023, and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
4. Chairman’s Report and updates on matters arising since the last Meeting
5. To receive updates on the following:
i) The By-Election for Apley Parish
ii) Dip on the Village Green
iii) The IX Squadron Association WW2 Propeller Memorial Lighting
6. To agree and approve the Terms of Reference for the St Oswald’s Feast Working Group
7. To receive an update on and consider Office technology including Computing Equipment and Accounting Software
8. To receive an update on and consider the current Parish Office working environment
9. To consider a request for new posts and a gate in the Churchyard
10. To consider and agree PAT testing requirements
11. To consider any planning applications received or decided since the last meeting, including any received since the agenda was issued, and to decide any action that the Council wishes to take:
146583 – Amended Planning application for removal and replacement of outbuilding, and removal of garage and erection of two-storey side extension. Emmerdale, Lowthorpe, Southrey, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN3 5TD.
146755 - Planning application for two storey side extension, balcony and covered porch, erection of detached car port and garden store. The Cottages, Hoop Lane, Apley, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, LN8 5JR.
12. To ratify the payments for May 2023, note the receipts and to approve the list of payments outstanding
13. To approve the Bank Reconciliation Statement as at 31st May 2023
14. To receive an update on Bank Access and authorised signatories
15. To confirm date of next meeting as Tuesday 18 th July 2023
Date:14 th June 2023 Original Signed: Councillor Ian Fleetwood Chairman of BGPC