July 2023 Agenda EOM
NOTICE OF EXTRA-ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
You are hereby invited to attend the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting of Bardney Group Parish Council, which will be held at Bardney Methodist Hall, Bardney on Monday 3rd July at 7.00pm at which the under mentioned business will be transacted.
There will be a 15 minute public forum prior to the start of the meeting where members of the public may address the Council on current issues or items that may become future agenda items.
Please note that this meeting may be recorded to assist in accurate minute taking.
1. Apologies for Absence
To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Clerk prior to the meeting in accordance with Local Gov. Act 1972, Sch 12, para 40.
2. Declarations of Interests
To receive any declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. To receive an update on St Oswald’s Feast Event 2023 and ratify the decision made to cancel this year’s event
4.To resolve to move into closed session in accordance with the public bodies(admission to meetings) act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed in relation to the following matters:
5. To consider and review the circumstances surrounding the cancellation of the 2023 St Oswald’s Feast Event
6. To receive an update on and consider Payroll/Pension Issues
7. To agree an External and Independent Review of the Parish Council
Date: 27 th June 2023
Original Signed: Cllr I Fleetwood Chairman of BGPC