July 2023 Agenda
You are hereby invited to attend the next Full Council Meeting of Bardney Group Parish Council, which will be held at Bardney Village Hall, Bardney on Tuesday 18 th July 2023 at 7.00pm at which the under mentioned business will be transacted.
Roger’s Shield Presentation
Before the start of the Meeting, the Roger’s Shield will be formally presented to this year’s winner of the award in recognition of their longstanding service and contribution to the local community.
There will also be a 15 minute public forum prior to the start of the meeting where members of the public may address the Council on current issues or items that may become future agenda items.
Please note that this meeting may be recorded to assist in accurate minute taking.
1. Apologies for Absence
To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Clerk prior to the meeting in accordance with Local Gov. Act 1972, Sch 12, para 40.
2. Declarations of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests and any written requests for dispensation.
3. Approval of Minutes
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the Full Council meeting held on 20th June 2023 and EOM held on the 3rd July 2023, and to authorise the Chairman to sign the official minutes.
4. To ratify the appointment of the Acting Clerk/RFO until the position is filled and approve the associated pay scale to be backdated to 5 th June 2023
5. Chairman’s Report
6. District/County Councillor’s Report
7. To consider a request for the relocation of a bench in Southrey
8. To receive an update on the plans to relocate the Parish Office
St Oswald’s Park
9. To consider the suitability of the St Oswald’s Park Football Pitch
10. To consider a request for the creation of a dog park on St Oswald’s Park
11. To approve the Cemetery Committee’s Terms of Reference
12. To receive an update from the Portfolio Holder for the Allotments
13. To consider a request for one of the allotment holders to erect a temporary greenhouse
14. To consider any planning applications received or decided since the last meeting, including any received since the agenda was issued, and to decide any action that the Council wishes to take:
146772 – Planning application to remove existing building, erect 1no. dwelling and to change the use of the land to vehicle storage. St Francis' Catholic Church, Station Road, Bardney, Lincoln, Lincolnshire. LN3 5UD
146899 - Planning application for single storey rear extension. Park Cottages, 2 Main Road, Stainfield, Market Rasen. LN8 5JJ
15. To ratify the payments for June 2023, to approve the list of payments outstanding, and to approve the Bank Reconciliation Statement as at 30 th June 2023
16. To confirm date of next meeting asTuesday 19 th September 2023
Signed: L Allen (Acting Clerk/RFO)
Date: 11 th July 2023